Saline River Watershed Discovery
The Saline River Watershed encompasses large sections of Saline, Gallatin, Hamilton, White, Williamson, and Hardin Counties in Illinois. It also reaches within small portions of Franklin, Johnson, and Pope Counties.
A Discovery map and report have been prepared and may be downloaded along with the Discovery database.
Updated Action Discovery Materials
- Updated Discovery Report for Saline Watershed (PDF)
- Saline Watershed Action Discovery Map
- Areas of Mitigation Interest (AoMI) Dataset for Saline Watershed (ZIP)
- Discovery Map for Saline Watershed (PDF)
- Saline Watershed Discovery Database (ZIP)
- Discovery Map Data Layers (PDF)
- Discovery Brochure (PDF)
- Mitigation Action Form for Saline Watershed (fillable PDF)