Little Wabash River Watershed
As part of FEMA’s Flood Risk Mapping, Assessment and Planning (Risk MAP) program, the ISWS is working with communities across the Little Wabash River Watershed to develop a more accurate understanding of their flood risk.Phase I Discovery meetings for the Little Wabash River Watershed were held August 18, 2016; one in Effingham, Effingham County, and the second in Fairfield, Wayne County.
Flood Risk Review meetings were held February 18, 2020 in Flora (Clay County) and Effingham (Effingham County), and in Fairfield (Wayne County) on February 20, 2020.
Flood Risk Review Meeting Materials (2020)
- Meeting Agendas (Clay County / Effingham County / Wayne County)
- Meeting Presentations (Clay County / Effingham County / Wayne County)
- Comment Form
- RiskMap Data Request
- Related Websites
- Clay County
- Crossville (Hydrology Workmap, Zone AE Hydraulic (page 1, page 2))
- Effingham County
- Fairfield (Workmap, Comparison Workmap)
- Little Wabash River Hydrology Workmaps (Hydrology Workmap (HMS, GAGE))
- Wayne County (Workmap)
Discovery Materials (2016)