Chicago River Watershed Discovery
FEMA Risk MAP Discovery meetings were held in November 2013 and Discovery Follow-Up meetings were held on May 14 and 15, 2014. At these meetings ISWS staff presented FEMA's Discovery Database and Mitigation Action Tracker populated with information provided by communities throughout the watershed.
The Discovery Report, Discovery Maps, and Discovery Database are available below to be viewed or downloaded.
- Discovery Report for Chicago River Watershed (PDF)
- Discovery Map for Chicago River Watershed, North (PDF)
- Discovery Map for Chicago River Watershed, South (PDF)
- Chicago River Watershed Discovery (zipped database)
- Discovery Map Data Layers (PDF)
- Links to Discovery-related websites