Upper Sangamon River Watershed Discovery
The Upper Sangamon Watershed encompasses large sections of McLean, Champaign, Piatt, DeWitt, Macon, Christian, and Sangamon Counties in Illinois. It also reaches within small portions of Shelby, Ford, and Logan Counties.
A Discovery map and report have been prepared and may be downloaded along with the Discovery database.
Updated Action Discovery Materials
- Updated Discovery Report for Upper Sangamon Watershed (PDF)
- Upper Sangamon North Action Discovery Map (PDF)
- Upper Sangamon South Action Discovery Map (PDF)
- Areas of Mitigation Interest (AoMI) Dataset for Upper Sangamon Watershed (ZIP)
Action Discovery Meeting Materials
- Macon County Action Discovery Map (PDF)
- Decatur Action Discovery Map for (PDF)
- Mitigation Action Form for Upper Sangamon Watershed (fillable PDF)
Discovery Map & Database
- Discovery Map for Upper Sangamon Watershed (PDF)
- Upper Sangamon Watershed Discovery Database (ZIP)
- Discovery Map Data Layers (PDF)